Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What Makes the World Go Round

One last attempt, and then I’m moving on. It was, afterall, just a football tournament (obviously, an American speaking). This is my last attempt to cheer up the Munich locals for losing vs Spain in the Euro 2008 championship. So you don’t have a football champion, but where else in the world do you have a Beer carousel. I’m not joking here. This is a carousel, minus the cute little horses, and adding the incredible size beers. The surface does go round and round, which makes getting off a bit of a challenge. But in the end, who cares if it’s Franziskaner beers, which I think are one of Munich’s best. I did hear about the Munich locals converging on Leopodstrasse and celebrating with all the Munich Spanish who came out of the woodwork. Nice to see the spirit spinning by.

No comments: