Saturday, June 28, 2008

Feed the Lion

Having been to Octoberfest several times, I can attest that the waitresses indeed deliver 4 liter-size beers per hand, but rarely are they this provocative. Lowenbrau (or Lion’s beer), one of the major breweries in Munich, has a popular ad campaign that always shows people having a good time out at the beer gardens. It often leads with a play on words or some hidden connotations, and this one is no exception – as Feed the Lion (or at least that is what my broken German gets me). Regardless, it is now the weekend and a hot one at that in Munich, so be sure to get out to one of these beer gardens and enjoy.

2 comments:

Fredrik said...

She can serve me a beer any day!

ptowngirl said...

I'm not a beer drinker, but that drink looks inviting and refreshing!