Monday, September 7, 2009

Lady in Red

I came across this woman, wonderfully dressed, in the old style arcades that line Maxmilianstrasse Strasse. My best guess is that she was on her way to the opera, across the street at the National Theatre. There’s no shortage of events – either Opera or Ballet – at the National Theatre. Seems to be one every day, and night. Not to be undone by her bright red shawl, the woman had florescent red hair – I’m sure to match a bright personality. Not sure what it is in Germany, but you tend to see hair dyed very dramatically. The street is filled with neo-Gothic architecture as one of the four royal avenues leading into the Altstadt. The Western side (as pictured here) is the city’s most exclusive with Dolce & Gabanna, Versace, Louis Vuitton, Dior, Chanel, Gucci, and Dior.

1 comment:

Leif Hagen said...

I read about the red and like to read your blog! Great snap! I had one humdinger of a haircut once in Germany....