Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Oral Fixation

I came across this hidden café (you wonder why) in Maxvorstadt with a special un-official sponsor – the Latin pop star Shakira. Not sure if Shakira has ever broken through the American market, but in most of the rest of the world she’s one of the hottest artists around. I recently read she is in the top-5 money makers for female musicians this past year – up there with Modanna, Celene Dion, and Barbara Streisand. Based upon her sold out concert in Munich this past year, you can see why. However, I don’t think she’s pulling in any royalties for this dive.

1 comment:

Mitch said...

Welcome to the world of City Daily Photo Blogs! I've been doing it for just over four months and have been really enjoying it. It's nice to tour the world from home and get to share my home city of Minneapolis as well. If you haven't found it yet, the CDPB monthly theme is a great way to get noticed my others and feel part of the group. I wrote and article about it on my blog, here's a link:
CDPB Monthly Theme Hints and Tips Also, go over to Technorati.com and register your blog, it's a good way to find out who's linking to you and increase your blog's visibility.
Good luck,
- Mitch