Friday, October 17, 2008

A Romantic Enters the World

And for those more sincere love interests, there’s a shop way out on Belgrade Strasse that enables you to make customizable chocolate bars. In the window, they have chocolate bars for corporate events, those for family reunions, and those for that special someone. I liked this particular design because it reminded me of a children’s book, called Bunny, my Honey, which is a fantastic book for little kids. I also like it because it reminds me of these images by Richard Stine that became very popular in the US in the 90s of "a romantic enters the world" showing a man walking off a cliff with a rose in hand, and a pack of hungry wolves awaiting his fall. Bottom line, I guess, is that no matter where you are in the world, everyone is looking for someone.

No comments: