Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Munich Schmuck Shops

OK. I think I’m about ready to go back to Octoberfest tomorrow for that grande finale. Octoberfest ends Sunday, Oct. 5th, so we will only have four days left. It has been good on detox these past few days. So to warm up for the last few days, I thought I would share a photo of scantily dressed women – albeit not in dirndls this time around. This is from a window of one of the upscale schmuck shops (that’s not Smut Shops but rather jewelry shops) in Munich. In the center of the altstadt, you can find shops like these down little alley ways, and in little known corridors between blocks. I generally don’t see a whole lot of people in these stores, so I wonder how they survive – but I believe they have a small, loyal customer base – unlike Octoberfest that attracts people from around the world.

No comments: